Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Minimalist Makeup Collection

Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE makeup, I really try not to own TOO much of it. 
  1. It expires.
  2. I don't have a ton of room to store it.
  3. It's easier to travel with less.
  4. I save $$$ if I don't buy too much.


Here's what I currently have in my capsule makeup collection:
  • Blush
    • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
    • Tarteist Blush Palette 
  • Bronzer
    • NYC Sunny
    • Sample Tarte Park Avenue Princess
  • Highlighter
    • The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Powder
    • Rimmel Stay Matte in 004 Sandstorm
  • Foundation
    • MAC Pro Longwear Compact Foundation in NW25
  • Concealers
    • Maybelliene Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Medium
    • Stila Stay All Day Concealer in Light 03
  • Primers
    • Sample Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
    • Sample Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
  • Eyeshadow Palettes
    • Urban Decay Naked Palette
    • ELF Prism Palette in Naked
  • Eyeliner
    • Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil in Noir Intense
  • Lipstick
    • Sample Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Kimchi
    • Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Rapture
    • Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
  • Lipgloss
    • Dior Addict Lipgloss in 643 Diablotine
  • Eyebrows
    • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
I don't use mascara because I have permanent false lashes.  

If you reduced your makeup collection to 20 items or less, which products would you need to have?


No comments:

Post a Comment