Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Play! By Sephora - May 2016


I'm thrilled to have finally received my first Play! By Sephora subscription box after being on the waiting list since September of last year.  Play! is Sephora's monthly beauty box, which includes 5 samples delivered to your door for $10 a month.  

Here's what I received in my May 2016 Play! By Sephora box:

 This really cute bag came in my box, which will be great for storing these Sephora samples!


To help explain all of the products in the May box, there is a piece of paper that gives a description of each sample!  It also came with a card that gives you 50 extra reward points when you make any purchase at a Sephora store (limited time to use it though!).  



I have to say, I'm really impressed with this box!  It came with a mini Bite Beauty lipstick in Kimchi!  This is a bright pink color, perfect for Summer!  



The box also included a mini Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram, a Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial sample, a Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, an Altelier Cologne sample in Orange Sanguine, and an Origins Maskimizer sample with a sample of their Charcoal Clear Improvement mask and their Drink Up Intensive mask.  

Of the samples I received, I've only tried the Origins Clear Improvement mask before so I'm really excited to check out all the others!! 


Do you prefer travel size products or full-size products?

Do you receive any subscription boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment