Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sephora Haul!

Sephora is by far, one of my favorite places to shop!  I especially love the value sets, where you get a collection of items for a reasonable price.  Currently, Sephora is selling a set of my favorite deodorants from Lavanila!  Included are four mini travel sticks that are great to toss in a gym bag!  This is a must-have for me as I start going to the gym more often.
QUICK LOOK
DIOR
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss deluxe sample in 765 UltraDior - 0.06 oz
ITEM 1823533
FREE
QUICK LOOK
FREE

QUICK LOOK
$28.00

QUICK LOOK
FREE - Used on Husband

QUICK LOOK
ITEM 1708809  SIZE 0.33 oz
100 Points - LOVE THIS!
QUICK LOOK
FREE

I also received a few freebies with this purchase!  I love samples because I enjoy trying new products and it's a great way to figure out what works for me before committing to the full-size.

What's your favorite thing to buy at Sephora?

No comments:

Post a Comment