Around Black Friday 2015, I saw an ad for Love with Food and decided to sign up! Love with Food is a subscription box that delivers organic and all-natural snacks each month.
I was browsing the web for a unique Christmas gift for my mom (who can't have gluten because she has celiac disease). Love with Food offers a snack box that is completely gluten free! After signing my mom up, I decided to purchase the regular snack box for myself. I absolutely love the charitable aspect of the company too. For each box sold, Love with Food gives a meal to help fight hunger in America. Over a million meals have been donated already!
I paid $81.50 for December 2015-November 2016 for the "tasting box," which so far I have really enjoyed!
Here's what I received in my May 2016 Box:
- I was surprised the Smarty Pants gummy vitamins tasted as good as they did, but the package said you should eat 6 of them a day! Seems like a lot of candy to eat each day vs. taking a single vitamin tablet.
- I nice surprise was the GLEE gum pop. I didn't think I would care for it, but I actually really enjoyed the Green Apple flavor that was in this month's box. Unfortunately, there is a bit of terrible gum in the middle of the sucker. If it hadn't been for the gum, the candy would have been perfect.
- I didn't care for the bag of Skinny Pop popcorn dusted with dark chocolate. While I appreciate that there were only 70 calories in this snack, I think I prefer my popcorn to be chocolate free (just a personal preferences).
- I also wasn't a big fan of the Chickpea Snack in Rockin Ranch. They reminded me of Ranch flavor Corn Nuts so if you like those, you'll probably like these chickpea snacks.
- I took the Surf Sweets Jelly Beans to work for someone else to have since I've never really liked Jelly Beans. I may do the same with the Smooze Coconut and Pint Guava Fruit Ice. It looks like it might be a nice Summer treat for a child, but I don't think I'll enjoy it very much. The Emily's Trail Mix also looks like a good afternoon snack for one of my co-workers.
- The Kutoa Peanut Butter and Jelly looks dense & similar to a clif bar. It's the perfect size to put in my purse and eat when I'm on the go. I like that it has chia seed, flax seed, and 6g of protein! Also, the company has partnered with the World Food Program USA so that every bar purchased helps feed a child in need.
- My favorite snack was the Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle. These are small, crunchy chocolate cookies that definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. Each bag only has 120 calories so I didn't feel too bad about munching on the sweet treats. There was a coupon in the box for 20% off their website, which I may just use. If you're interested, the code was LOVE4BB.
- The box also came with numerous coupons and even a sample of the Simple Micellar water. I've actually heard a lot of good things about this product so I'm excited to try it out!
I also saw Love with Food was featured on Groupon, if you'd like to try it out at a discounted price!
*This is not a sponsored post.