Saturday, May 28, 2016

Tone It Up Haul

My Tone It Up order just arrived and I am so excited!! This is my first order from the Toneitup website and I am thrilled with everything I've tried so far.

I've had my current (Gaiam) yoga mat since December 2009, which I purchased for $21.  As much as I love that mat, it is definitely time for a new one.  My new TIU yoga mat is SO much better too! It is a beautiful color (light blue/turquoise on one side and pink on the other) and has a lot of cushion.  Couldn't be happier!!

I also picked up a foam roller so my husband and I can release tightness in our muscles at home.  It's nice to have one just to ourselves because the ones at the gym sort of gross me out if I start thinking about how many countless sweaty individuals have rolled on them. Blech!  

line.title

Limited Edition Perfect Fit Vanilla Latte

Quantity: 1
Total: $26.00
line.title

Yoga Mat

Quantity: 1
Total: $35.00
line.title

Foam Roller

Quantity: 1
Total: $18.00
line.title

Starfish Hug Ring - Silver

Quantity: 1
Total: $11.99
line.title

Tone It Up 8 Week Journal

Quantity: 1
Total: $14.99
line.title

Tone It Up Socks - 3 Color

Quantity: 1
Total: $10.00
I'm actually most excited for the TIU 8 week journal, which will be a great way to track my exercise and diet this Summer!

The starfish ring is for my best friend who LOVES the beach and the ocean.  I may put it in a little mason jar filled with goodies for her next beach camping adventure!  I could put in a little sunblock, lip balm, and sea shells.

I have yet to try the TIU protein powder and to be honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel yet about protein shakes.  I had no idea which flavor to pick, but I'm obsessed with vanilla lattes so hoping this protein powder flavor is pretty good.  

What's your favorite protein powder flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment