Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nordstrom Rack and Hautelook Haul

Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack are some of my favorite stores!  Dangerously, I downloaded the app and can now shop online using my phone.  As you can imagine, this results in lots of purchases!  Here is my latest online purchase from Nordstrom Rack and Hautelook:

What Worked:

Kate Straight Leg Jean

Big Star

Kate Straight Leg Jean
Color: Santa Fe , Size: 26
$49.98 (Original Price: $136)

These are actually a bit too big for me, but they are 92% cotton so I'm hoping they will shrink in the wash.  I also need to get them hemmed, which I can do in store.  Here is a list of prices.

Drape Knit Shell
Ellen Tracy
Drape Knit Shell
Color: LAPIS , Size: S
$14.85 (Original Price: $49.50)
This is a good shirt for work.  It's really comfortable and a great price!

'Twisted' Head Wrap
echo
'Twisted' Head Wrap
Color: SNOW-WHITE , Size: OS           
$4.20 (Original Price: $28)      
This is meant to be worn outside to protect your ears from the cold, but I thought it would be a good head wrap to keep my hair out of the way when I'm getting ready.


Infatuation Camisole
Blush
Infatuation Camisole
Color: Strawberry Mousse , Size: M
$14.80 (Original Price: $74)
This is so soft and so cute!  Perfect for a hot Summer night.

Seamless Cami
Free Press
Seamless Cami
Color: NAVY PATRIOT , Size: M
$5.99 (Original Price: $9.97)
Love it!  Comfortable fabric and a great fit!  I will be wearing this a TON this Summer!
Faux Shearling Pom Pom Slippers
Free Press
Faux Shearling Pom Pom Slippers
Color: GREY , Size: S           
$3.89 (Original Price: $12.97)
Can't argue with the price and I love a good deal!  These are actually super soft and really cute!



What Didn't Work:

                           

Star Studded Seamless Reversible Bra   
Z By Zella
Star Studded Seamless Reversible Bra
Color: PURPLE BEAUTY , Size: S
$11.22 (Original Price: $16.97)
I'm going to have to return because it is itty bitty and may have fit me when I was 10 years old.


'All American' Robe


Honeydew Intimates

'All American' Robe
Color: SOMETHING BLUE STRIPE , Size: S           
$14.97 (Original Price: $42)

I've been looking for a good Summer robe and this one is lightweight, soft, and one of my favorite colors!  Unfortunately, since there was only a picture of the front, I didn't realize that it says "bridesmaid" on the back!  Otherwise, this robe would have been perfect!

Shipping for my order took 5 days and it was FREE!  For what didn't work, I can go to any Nordstrom Rack and easily return the items. I've made several returns in the past and aside from having to stand in a very long line, it's relatively hassle free.  The amount goes right back on my credit card and a receipt is emailed to confirm the return.

No comments:

Post a Comment