Thursday, May 26, 2016

Weekly Weigh In - Week #1

This is my first weekly weigh in!  

My starting weight was about 20 lbs over my goal weight.  My plan was to lose the first 5 lbs by reducing the amount of junk food I eat.  

If I'm totally honest, I've had a "cheat meal" more often than I'd like to admit.  Here is a list of the unhealthy foods I've had:
  • Pepperoni Pizza + Soda
  • Biscotti + Brownie Brittle
  • Red Robin Banzai Burger
    • Sweet Potato Fries
    • Steak Fries
  • Red Robin Cookie Magic Shake
  • Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
  • Thai Iced Tea Boba + Pearl Milk Tea Boba
  • Happy Hour - Strawberry Daiquiri + other drinks 
And that's just what I can remember!!  Despite all this, I am now 17 lbs away from my goal weight!  

I'm attributing the weight loss to the amount of walking I've been doing recently.  I started using fitbit to track my steps and it has really helped motivate me to move more!

Here's my fitbit summary for the week as of this Thursday morning:




This upcoming week is going to be tough with Memorial Day weekend, but I'm going to try to be a bit healthier!  At least I'll try to avoid the free soda in the cafeteria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment