Friday, May 20, 2016

Weight Loss Goals

110 = The magical number I hope to one day see on my scale!  I'm very goal-oriented.  There's just something ridiculously gratifying about checking off a task and saying, "I DID IT!" 

To achieve this goal, I'm breaking it into several stages (in increments of 5 lbs each):
  1. The Beginning
  2. Step It Up
  3. The Tough Part
  4. Those Last Five Pounds
The Beginning (Lose 5 lbs):
I imagine this part will be the easiest.  It'll involve eating slightly less pizza than I do today & having more fruits and vegetables.


Step It Up (Lose 5 lbs more):
This will probably mean a few trips to the gym and some HIIT!

The Tough Part (Another 5lbs!):
Not sure yet... P90X? A half marathon training schedule?

Those Last Five Pounds (Last 5lbs):
In the past, this has usually meant cutting something out of my diet... like dairy or meat.  Something I'm not quite willing to do today.  Thankfully, there is quite a bit of time until I reach this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment