Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE makeup, I really try not to own TOO much of it.
- It expires.
- I don't have a ton of room to store it.
- It's easier to travel with less.
- I save $$$ if I don't buy too much.
Here's what I currently have in my capsule makeup collection:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- Tarteist Blush Palette
- NYC Sunny
- Sample Tarte Park Avenue Princess
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Rimmel Stay Matte in 004 Sandstorm
- MAC Pro Longwear Compact Foundation in NW25
- Maybelliene Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Medium
- Stila Stay All Day Concealer in Light 03
- Sample Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Sample Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Eyeshadow Palettes
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- ELF Prism Palette in Naked
- Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil in Noir Intense
- Sample Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Kimchi
- Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Rapture
- Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
- Dior Addict Lipgloss in 643 Diablotine
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
I don't use mascara because I have permanent false lashes.
If you reduced your makeup collection to 20 items or less, which products would you need to have?