Saturday, June 18, 2016

NEW 2017 Erin Condren Lifestyle Planner

Yesterday, my NEW 2017 Erin Condren LifePlanner arrived and I am so excited!!  I've always had a strange love for stationary & these planners are just filled with bright colors and happiness! 

I picked the 18 month option so I could start using it right away!  Along with my regular meetings and appointments, I'll also use my planner to keep track of my fitness journey... weight, exercise, and half marathon training!




I can't get enough of the fun colors on each page and all the additional accessories (stickers!) that came with my purchase. 



This is the vertical option, which breaks the day into three parts.  It allows for a bit of flexibility instead of scheduling what I'll be doing each hour of the day.  Good thing this planner looks so sturdy because I have a feeling it will be well-loved during the next year and a half!


Do you use a planner to organize your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment