Monday, June 27, 2016

Tone It Up Bikini Series Round 2!

Today was the start of Round 2 of the Tone It Up Bikini Series! 

I'm feeling extra motivated right now for several reasons:
  • This is Day 1 of my Erin Condren Life Planner
    • Shouldn't make a difference, but it feels like a new beginning!
  • My friend's wedding is right around the corner and I'm not thrilled with how I look right now
  • My race is coming up and I want to be ready for it!
  • I'm ready to fill the kitchen with healthy foods since we're wrapping up our June Food Challenge!
I wasn't able to do as much as I would have liked today, but I was able to get in a 4 mile jog!!  On top of that, I also did a bunch of the Cardio Abs workout from TIU:


Finally, I did the following exercises:
  • 30 crunches
  • 10 burpees
  • 10 squats
  • 10 pushups
I'm completely out of shape because now I'm exhausted!  But the workout felt really good and tomorrow I plan to do even more :)

Have you heard of Tone It Up?

No comments:

Post a Comment