Monday, June 6, 2016

San Francisco Trip! Sephora VIB Rouge Event + Union Street Festival


This past Sunday I took a trip to San Francisco!!!

I went to meet my friend who was picking up her wedding dress on Union!  She looked absolutely stunning and the dress is gorgeous!  I can't wait for the wedding this Fall!!  

This trip also aligned with the VIB Rouge Event at Sephora.  This was the first time I had been to the Union store and it is AMAZING!  There are so many more products and brands than in my local store.  I was impressed that they closed the store for VIB Rouge members only and served Noah's Bagels, coffee, pastries, yogurt, and juice!


Parking, as predicted, was terrible!!  There was a big festival that caused the closure of the Union Street parking garage at 2001 Union.  I spent about 15 minutes searching for street parking, but at least it was free!

The festival was actually pretty fun!  There was a ton of food vendors, free snacks, and interesting shops to look at.


My friends and I also stopped in a few places along Union.  I had a vanilla latte at illy which was pretty good!  The store was the perfect place to relax and catch up with friends.  The morning in SF was chilly so I picked up a Small Black Nike Half Zip for $65 at the Nike Store... worth every penny.



In the afternoon, it warmed up quite a bit and actually turned into a gorgeous day!


We had such a great time!  I can't wait to go back!


Have you been to San Francisco?

What is your coffee shop order?

No comments:

Post a Comment