I think I'm able to identify a few weaknesses after week #3. The bad trends include regular consumption of chips and cookies! Here were my cheats of the week:
- Happy Hour - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Drinks
- McDouble from McDonalds
- Chocolate chip cookie + Madelines + Pocky Chocolate Almond Crush
- Ben and Jerry Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Doritos Chips
This next week, I promise to avoid all chips! Slowly, I may be able to break some of my bad habits!
- Running, running, running... I'm starting off slow and am only doing about 3 miles every few days. Next week, I really want to work on increasing my pace and distance.
- I've decided to start filling in my new Tone It Up 8 Week Bikini Journal! This might be a great way for me to spot more trends when it comes to diet and exercise. Plus, I'm hoping it will keep me motivated! I'm a little off from the regular TIU program, which is currently in week 7 but that's okay!
Starting Weight: 20 lbs from goal weightWk #1: Down 3 lbs
Wk #2: Down 4.5 lbs
Wk #3: Down 4.5 lbs - no change :(
Do you keep a track of your meals and log your workouts?