Thursday, June 9, 2016

Weekly Weigh In - Week #3

Diet & Food:

I think I'm able to identify a few weaknesses after week #3.  The bad trends include regular consumption of chips and cookies!  Here were my cheats of the week:
  • Happy Hour - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Drinks
  • McDouble from McDonalds
  • Chocolate chip cookie + Madelines + Pocky Chocolate Almond Crush
  • Ben and Jerry Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • Doritos Chips
This next week, I promise to avoid all chips!  Slowly, I may be able to break some of my bad habits!

Exercise:
  • Running, running, running... I'm starting off slow and am only doing about 3 miles every few days.  Next week, I really want to work on increasing my pace and distance. 
Other:
  • I've decided to start filling in my new Tone It Up 8 Week Bikini Journal!  This might be a great way for me to spot more trends when it comes to diet and exercise.  Plus, I'm hoping it will keep me motivated!  I'm a little off from the regular TIU program, which is currently in week 7 but that's okay!

Starting Weight: 20 lbs from goal weight
Wk #1: Down 3 lbs
Wk #2: Down 4.5 lbs
Wk #3: Down 4.5 lbs - no change :(

Do you keep a track of your meals and log your workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment